Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Organic Cottons and other solids are here! We are shipping in August!

Two great bits of news!

#1) I ordered some Organic Cottons to try them out, and they are here! Very soft and very pretty. They will make a great sling! Check out the Organic Cotton Ring Slings here.

I also ordered some solid colors in the regular cottons due to many requests. Check out the Solid Cotton Slings with or without an Accent here.

All of the current prints are in a Picasa gallery. We're down to scraps in some cases that will work as an accent on a solid sling or a hat. Check availability before placing an order.

Click here for the home page for all our photo galleries of hats and slings.

#2) I have made arrangements with one of my production associates for order processing & shipping, even though I will be ostensibly on vacation for most of August. So, we should be able to make & ship most items. If there's a problem, I will email you as soon as I can to alert you. I'm also hoping to press my husband into service as a shipping clerk if necessary since he's sadly not joining us on our trek to the East coast (someone has to make the real living).

Check our Posh Papoose at Facebook Fan page for other updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment