Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SOLID COLORS ON ORDER!

I heard you loud & clear and so I just ordered 4 bolts of great solid colors for solid slings with accents:

  • SAGE solid (like a celery / khaki)
  • a dark blue, very navy-like
  • a pretty fuschia-plum color
  • a dark, chocolate brown


I'll name the colors later. You can order a swatch to see what you like. Each of these colors will coordinate with many of our fun prints. You may see that some prints are no longer on the Stylish Sling page, but in the Hat section. That would mean that we have small quantities for hats & accents, so you can pair some prints with solids for a custom sling of your choice.

Order slings soon, because the feds are cracking down on slings soon... and I'm not sure if I'll hold out or not.


I also ordered sample yardage in the Organic cottons in some pretty colors AND a bunch of pretty and soft corduroys for fall hats! A first!

No comments:

Post a Comment